Saturday, September 6, 2014

Red Solo Cup Party Ideas!


I was searching for Tailgate ideas and I was thinking a perfect tailgate idea was Red Solo Cup. I couldn't find a tailgate with the theme of Red Solo Cup but I did find a lot of great ideas for any party!
Keep these ideas in mind for your next bash

Red Solo Cup….I  Fill you up….
Let's Have a PARTY!

Top Photo…important info on a RED Solo Cup
Red solo cup wreath source of photo: Pinterest

beer lights with Red Solo Cups…source: Katiemayed.blogspot.com

Sign from ETSY.com

Red Solo Cup Happy Birthday Banner source: Pinterest

Perfect… a Red Solo Cup Tiara…enough said

An awesome Birthday party by Andersruff.com
Red Solo Cup Cake with a contest for best party hat made with Red Solo cups!
check this one out… it is great!




No comments: